Lost or Delayed Baggage Luggage on Allegiant Air

Every airline in the world has lost or delayed a piece of passenger luggage. All passengers should understand that there is a small chance that their baggage will be mislaid, lost or stolen.

However, it is how airlines such as Allegiant deals with the lost, misplaced, delayed or stolen luggage that is the biggest issue. The one thing most passengers want is to be reunited with their possessions as quickly as possible. Particularly when they have arrived at their first destination.

However, if they cant get their baggage quickly, passengers expect that an airline will do all they can to retrieve the item, and keep the passenger informed of the search. And it stands to reason that people will want some form of compensation for the loss or delay, if only a small amount to purchase essential items.

Have you had lost, delayed or stolen baggage when flying Allegiant?

How were you treated by Allegiant - were you compensated and kept informed?

How quickly was the situation rectified by Allegiant?

Any other issues, complaints or problems with Allegiant Air Plane Lost and Delayed Baggage?

Post your review and comments below.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2012

    My wife's flight was delayed 3 and 1/2 hours.
    No reason was given.

    She had no way to get home from the airport at 11:30 at night in a dangerous city.

    I am 63 and would have had to drive 200 miles round trip to go pick her up. With the price of gas that is a lot of money for us.

    We will never do business again with Allegiant Air.
    Then I went on line and saw many complaints against them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People say, what is she thinking? I'm thinking: fun; cash; travel.

    Flights to Luanda | Cheap Air Tickets to Luanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys are the worst. My daughter in law flew into town. They lost her bag, ok that happens. The airport baggage office refused to take her report, becasue they "hve other flights coming in" - well duh, its an aitport. They told her to call the baggage hotline, but denied knowing the number. We called and were told, you guessd it - go back to the airport and see if her bag came on a lighter flight, if not file the report there. hese guys seem to hate their customers even more than most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the reply from anonymous on April 30, 2015 had the same situation on April 9, 2015 only my luggage was placed on the wrong airplane, was not advised of the situation about 20 minutes after landing at my destination, florida. Had to wait until some lady offered to help me because I was in a wheel chair. What a very nice lady to do this for me. Do not think I will fly this airline again and will tell all my family and friends about this error. Am waiting for a reply as to when I can receive my luggage.

      Delete